personal license training
Our courses are fully compliant with all SIA guidelines and standards so that you acquire the skills you need to successfully apply for your full license.
Laser Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) Level 2 Exam only
Gain the Personal License training qualification needed to apply for your Personal Licence in England and Wales and advance your career prospects within the licensed retail sector. This 1 day course should be taken by anyone who works in a role which requires them to authorise the sale of alcohol to the public (as per the legal requirements):
- Designated premises supervisor (DPS)
- Assistant Managers
- Staff seeking promotion to one of these positions.
- Course Content
The APLH training course will provide each delegate with a clear understanding of the framework of law and regulation that underpins the responsibilities of the personal licence holder. This will include:
- Licensing authorities
- Personal and premises licences
- Operating schedules
- Permitted temporary activities
- Unauthorised licensable activities
- Police powers and rights of entry
- Legal and social responsibilities of the personal licence holder
- Illegal drugs, the effects of alcohol and disorderly conduct
- Protection of children
- Multiple choice examination.