physical intervention course
Our courses are fully compliant with all SIA guidelines and standards so that you acquire the skills you need to successfully apply for your full license.
With specialist knowledge of techniques that are proven to defuse tense and testing situations, you’ll be constantly in demand. If you want to be able to work with the confidence and reassurance that you can operate under challenging circumstances then this course is for you.
Since June 2010, physical intervention skills are part of the door supervisor licence-linked qualifications.
It is an industry requirement that you take an annual refresher to maintain certification
1 True/False test, Practical Assesment and a Portfolio of Evidence.
– Understanding Physical Intervention and the implications of their use
– Reducing the risk of harm when physical skills are used
– Understanding good practice following physical intervention
– Practical Skills – Protecting yourself and others
– Practical Skills – Standing, holding, escorting, restricting techniques
Successful candidates will receive a Level 3 Award for Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training within the Private Security Industry