Physical Intervention Refresher Level 2
Our courses are fully compliant with all SIA guidelines and standards so that you acquire the skills you need to successfully apply for your full license.
– Understanding Physical Intervention and the implications of their use
– Reducing the risk of harm when physical skills are used
– Understanding good practice following physical intervention
– Practical Skills – Protecting yourself and others
– Practical Skills – Standing, holding, escorting, restricting techniques
Ideal for anyone who needs these skills for their workplace (security, retail, health care, teaching or the public sector. Also for SIA instructors who wish to deliver the Level 2 Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry programme as part of the Door Supervision or Upskilling courses through any of the following Awarding Bodies: HABC, IQ, EDI, Trident Awards, Edexcel, NOCN, BIIAB, City & Guilds etc.
The course duration is 1/2 day.