SIA SECURITY CCTV TRAINING COURSES IN BIRMINGHAM
This Level 2 CCTV training Course is suitable for anyone working in the UK security industry. Whether you would like to refresh your specialism, or expand your skill base, learning the intricacies of CCTV is an excellent way to progress your career.
By covering analogue and digital systems we ensure that you leave with the skills necessary to work for any organisation. Take this course alongside our Level 2 CCTV training Course and you’ll have the foundation for a career which will always see your skills in high demand.
Want Access to the Best SIA CCTV Training Course Birmingham Has to Offer?
When you’ve got your heart set on a career in the UK’s fast-growing security industry, then you need the right training to get there. At Blue line training Birmingham , we offer a comprehensive CCTV course Birmingham professionals can access and with the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games just around the corner, there’s going to be an explosion in demand for those with the skills to take advantage.
When you complete the best CCTV operator course Birmingham has to offer, you open yourself up to a range of positions in the security industry. Whether you’re looking for private security work in pubs, clubs, bars, supermarkets or office buildings, you’ll have the knowledge you need to enter what is a well-paid and potential-filled sector.
Obtaining Your SIA Licence
In order to work in the private security industry, you’ll need to hold a valid licence with the UK’s Security Industry Authority (SIA). When completing this CCTV training Birmingham applicants can apply for their CCTV Operator SIA licence to then legally work in the industry.
Let’s take a moment to look at what this 3-day course contains. You’ll cover:
- What’s involved in the CCTV operator role
- Codes of practice
- Operational procedures and guidelines
- CCTV equipment operation
- Surveillance techniques
At the end of the three days, you’ll take a practical exam, followed by a multiple-choice theory exam, with each module having its own set questions. Don’t get too concerned about this part, as our highly-experienced and committed team will make it their business to ensure you are successful.
So, Why Choose Blue Line Traning CCTV Training Birmingham Courses?
With a range of choice in the city, you might need some reasons why Blue Line training Birmingham should be your training provider. Well, we’ve already had thousands of delighted students who’ve gone on to enjoy highly rewarding careers in private security. Other reasons to choose us include:
- Transparent Pricing – we’re completely committed to providing transparent pricing for all our courses, which is why you’ll never be hit with any unexpected fees that we ‘forgot’ to tell you about! What you see is what you pay, end of story!
- Employment Support – unlike some companies that train you and push you out the door, we want to help you make the most out of your new qualification. We take the time to help you improve your CV and improve your chances of gaining employment.
- Customer Satisfaction – there’s no better gauge of how good our courses are than to look at our reviews, which are filled with happy customers. We’re in the business of delighting our students with the quality of the training we provide.
- Your Success is Our Success – struggling with a particular aspect of your CCTV operator course? Our team will work with you to help you overcome the obstacle and achieve your goals.
Try the Best CCTV Operator Course Birmingham Has to Offer
So, if you’re wanting to get started on your CCTV operator career in earnest, why not choose Blue Line Training for your training needs? You can reserve your place simply and easily via our website and let our experts show you how stress-free training can be. We know that some are quite daunted by exams, but you don’t need to fret, as our friendly team is on hand to support you.
Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to us directly before you enrol, you can get in touch by phone on 07454627490 or send us a WhatsApp message using the icon shown at the bottom of the page. Our experts are on hand to help you in any way they can.
To apply for the SIA CCTV Licence, you are required to carry out formal training and pass the necessary assessment. You will then receive a Level 2 Qualification in CCTV Operations (PSS) which you can use to apply for your licence.
The CCTV Training Course runs over 3 days and contains 3 Units:
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Private Security industry: The legal aspect
- Health and Safety for private Security operatives
- Fire Safety awareness
- Emergency procedures
- Communication Skills and Customer Care
- Working as a CCTV Operator
- Practical Use of CCTV Systems
Exam Question Time
WPSI*** 40 1 houre
WCCTV*** 40 1 houre
CANDIDATES MUST BE 18 AND OVER
In order to apply for the Door Supervision course, candidates must be over 18 years of age, due to the requirements of an SIA licence.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT OF ENGLISH AT LEVEL 1
WHAT IS MEANT BY INITIAL ASSESSMENT OF A CANDIDATE’S ENGLISH AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
The SIA requires all candidates undertaking a licence-linked security qualification to be able to function in listening and understanding spoken and written English at Level 1 or above.