Want Access to the Best CCTV Training Course Birmingham Has to Offer?
When you’ve got your heart set on a career in the UK’s fast-growing security industry, then you need the right training to get there. At Blue Line Training, we offer a comprehensive CCTV course Birmingham professionals can access and with the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games just around the corner, there’s going to be an explosion in demand for those with the skills to take advantage.
When you complete the best CCTV operator course Birmingham has to offer, you open yourself up to a range of positions in the security industry. Whether you’re looking for private security work in pubs, clubs, bars, supermarkets or office buildings, you’ll have the knowledge you need to enter what is a well-paid and potential-filled sector.
Obtaining Your SIA Licence
In order to work in the private security industry, you’ll need to hold a valid licence with the UK’s Security Industry Authority (SIA). When completing this CCTV training Birmingham applicants can apply for their CCTV Operator SIA licence to then legally work in the industry.
Let’s take a moment to look at what this 3-day course contains. You’ll cover:
- What’s involved in the CCTV operator role
- Codes of practice
- Operational procedures and guidelines
- CCTV equipment operation
- Surveillance techniques
At the end of the three days, you’ll take a practical exam, followed by a multiple-choice theory exam, with each module having its own set questions. Don’t get too concerned about this part, as our highly-experienced and committed team will make it their business to ensure you are successful.
So, Why Choose Blue Line CCTV Training Birmingham Courses?
With a range of choice in the city, you might need some reasons why Blue Line Training should be your training provider. Well, we’ve already had thousands of delighted students who’ve gone on to enjoy highly rewarding careers in private security. Other reasons to choose us include:
- Transparent Pricing – we’re completely committed to providing transparent pricing for all our courses, which is why you’ll never be hit with any unexpected fees that we ‘forgot’ to tell you about! What you see is what you pay, end of story!
- Employment Support – unlike some companies that train you and push you out the door, we want to help you make the most out of your new qualification. We take the time to help you improve your CV and improve your chances of gaining employment.
- Customer Satisfaction – there’s no better gauge of how good our courses are than to look at our reviews, which are filled with happy customers. We’re in the business of delighting our students with the quality of the training we provide.
- Your Success is Our Success – struggling with a particular aspect of your CCTV operator course? Our team will work with you to help you overcome the obstacle and achieve your goals.
Try the Best CCTV Operator Course Birmingham Has to Offer
So, if you’re wanting to get started on your CCTV operator career in earnest, why not choose BLUE LINE for your training needs? You can reserve your place simply and easily via our website and let our experts show you how stress-free training can be. We know that some are quite daunted by exams, but you don’t need to fret, as our friendly team is on hand to support you.
Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to us directly before you enrol, you can get in touch by phone on 07454627490 or send us a WhatsApp message using the icon shown at the bottom of the page. Our experts are on hand to help you in any way they can.
• Working within the Private Security Industry
This unit covers the areas of understanding and knowledge that are common across the security industry. Firstly, learners will be taught about the context in which the private security industry operates and the opportunities within it. They will also learn about the key legislation that applies across the industry and about how to keep themselves and others safe in the workplace, both in routine and emergency situations. Finally, they will learn about those aspects of communication skills and customer care that will be key to their future roles.
• Working as a CCTV operator
Subjects covered include roles and responsibilities of CCTV operators, codes of practice, operational procedures and guidelines, CCTV equipment and operation and surveillance techniques.
• Practical use operation of CCTV equipment
Duration: 3 days
Time: 8am – 5pm
Exam: Practical exam followed by multiple-choice exams.
The multiple-choice exam is paper-based and is split into 2 modules. Each module has its own set of questions and timings.
If you choose to make a non-flexible booking and you cancel your booking then, regardless of how much notice you give, DEPOSITS AND BOOKING FEES WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Non-Flexible Booking customers should note that, even though your deposit and booking fee will be non-refundable in any event, you must give the amount of notice stipulated by the training providers in its cancellation policy, in order to avoid being charged an additional payment for a no- show or late cancellation.